This document outlines the features that are included with all our websites
- Our websites provide both the client and the users –
- Flexibility to add the extra features in the future or during the development
- 100% compatibility with all platforms / browsers / screen resolutions
- Search Engine compatibility
- the site will comply with international web standards
- W3C compliance & Accessible principles and WAI / Section 508
- Mobile First / responsive layout that look great on all devices and platforms
Basic Search Engine Optimization
Provided as part of Site Development –
- The following measures will be taken to ensure the site is visible to the major Search Engines –
- Register Site with Google
- Sitemap – prioritize pages and directs Google to revisit relevant pages regularly
- Add meta data / page descriptions to each pages code
- robots.txt file to set priority and direct Google to most relevant pages
- optimize copy / text to improve SE ranking.
Maintenance, Training & Service
We will –
- provide instruction/training on how to use these services
- provide any technical assistance during the set up process
- ongoing maintenance period once the site is launched
Discreet Site Construction & Launch
The site will be constructed (initially offline) and then tested on an intermediate server to ensure the minimal amount of interruption to you existing site (where applicable).
The sites design will be determined by the design elements, corporate ID parameters and layout concepts developed for the client.
About the Design Process
We provide an inclusive design process where our clients provide feedback at each stage. We provide layout options and then focus on a direction based on the clients decisions. Iterations are produced and the design is only signed off on when the client is happy with the result.
Content Management System
Elements such as “NEWS” or “JOB LISTINGS” require a Content Management Portal to allow the client to login and make updates as required. This means the client can make basic adjustment to the site when they require without employing the services of a Web Developer.
There are a number of different options depending on the volume / frequency of the updates the client will be making.
Note : it may also be possible to link into existing listings or news feeds if they exist. Costs the same to set up but saves double handling for the client. Content updates can also be provided as required by the client for a fee on each occasion.
A sitemap will be developed in consultation with the client. Our final estimate will take into consideration the amount of content.
Other services –
Advanced Search Engine Optimisation – This is a consultative process over several months that require ongoing input from the client.
Hosting, Domain Registrations, Email Accounts - we can provide all of these services if required by the client.
Audio Visual Elements – video testimonials, a company profile, or an interactive site guide can be integrated into the site - quotation will depend on your requirement.
Video Testimonials – are one of the most effective ways to convey your message quickly and add an alternate way to deliver information (other than text) on your website.
Social Media integration – allows the client to distribute news, updates and information via affiliated social networks (eg Facebook fan pages, twitter accounts, etc). The site can be configured to distribute to these services automatically.
Interactive Elements – This may include an interactive map of the clients locations, a pre application quiz, or any other appropriate application to engage the site’s visitors.