To add another administrator to your Facebook page -Â here’s how –
Note :Â the new Administrator must have “liked” the Facebook page first.
- login with your own personal profile
- click the little white arrow in the top right hand corner of the screen (next to “home”)
- a drop down menu appears – look under “Use Facebook as :” and select your facebook page
- your page will appear with the “Admin Panel” at the top
- look for “New Likes” and click “see all”
- a pop up window appears listing all users that “like” your site
- find the new Administrators name and click “make admin”
The new administrator will now have the same access level as you the Facebook Page.