To find out which version of Safari you’re using follow these steps.
- Open your Safari web browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock.
- Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labelled “About Safari”.
- A dialog box will now appear containing the browser’s version number.
- The first number, located outside of the parenthesis, is the actual version of Safari. The second number, located inside the parenthesis, is the WebKit/Safari Build version.